Front-End Software Engineer Metro Vancouver.
TM8 is helping our client find a talented Front-End Software Engineer in Metro Vancouver.
Specifically, the Front-End Software Engineer in Metro Vancouver will:
- Front-End Software Engineer will Develop, integrate and implement applications components including front-end development, server-side development and database integration.
- Play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, and documentation of web-centric applications.
- Research, track and understand new web technologies.
- Work within an agile development team to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Contribute to a fully automated test and verification environment to ensure the highest quality products.
- Troubleshoot field issues.
What you Bring:
Education and Experience
Front-End Software Engineer Metro Vancouver
- University degree in Computer Science is preferred
- Experience working with a web development framework such as Angular
- Experience with a major modern language such as Java or C#
- Thorough comprehension of core OO concepts
- Comprehension of fundamental SQL concepts
- Experience through coursework or work-experience with software architecture & application development within a large complex system
- Familiarity with software development industry best practices
- Previous experience in Test Driven Development and test automation is an asset
- Experience in Spring MVC is an asset
- Experience in a Linux environment is an asset
This position is an on site role in Metro Vancouver. Not interested in remote candidates at this time.