Director of Sales – Enterprise
Compensation$115,000-$130,000 base + commission
Work Experience10-15 years
TM8 is helping our client find a Director of Sales – Enterprise to lead their growing Sales Operations and Account Executive teams. The incumbent will be responsible for leading our clients’ corporate strategy, improving processes, coaching team members, and moving opportunities forward. The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading sales teams within a SaaS model organization. You’ll also have experience and knowledge in dealing with large enterprise deals and RFPs within a public sector market.
The Director of Sales will be an integral part of the leadership team. The incumbent will lead both SMB and Enterprise go to market strategies.
Requirements – Director of Sales – Enterprise
- 6+ years in senior-level management within the SaaS sector
- 7-10+ years proven experience closing large and mid-sized enterprise accounts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience building lead management and sales processes
- Experience leading and developing a sales team of 12 or more members
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
Knowledge and Abilities: Director of Sales – Enterprise
- System and process-oriented
- Able and willing to work in all levels of sales
- Strong Analytical background
- Strong people skills
- Ability to identify new market opportunities
- Capable of identifying decision-makers and setting appointments with high-level managers
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Ability to build, manage and maintain a prospect pipeline
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to gain consensus across all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task
- Willing to travel – up to 20%
Full benefits package +
Be a part of a fast-growing organization.
Monthly sales incentives.
Onsite fitness facilities.
A casual, comfortable dress code.
* This is a full-time, in-house position, and we will only be accepting applications from candidates that are legally entitled to work in Canada.