VP of Sales and Marketing
TM8 is helping our client find a VP of Sales and Marketing who will lead their growing Sales Operations and Account Executive teams.
Full Time Permanent
Compensation $130K – $150K base + commissions OTE $200K+
The VP of Sales and Marketing will be responsible for leading corporate strategy, improving processes, coaching team members, and moving opportunities forward. The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading sales teams within a SaaS model organization. You’ll also have experience and knowledge in dealing with large enterprise deals and RFPs within a public sector market.
The incumbent will report to the CEO and will be an integral part of the company’s leadership team. The incumbent will lead both SMB and Enterprise go to market strategies.
Requirements – VP of Sales and Marketing
- 8+ years in senior-level management within the SaaS sector
- 10-15+ years proven experience closing large and mid-sized enterprise accounts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience building lead management and sales processes
- Experience leading and developing a sales team of 15 or more members
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Selling SaaS within the public sector is an asset
Knowledge and Abilities – VP of Sales and Marketing
- System and process-oriented
- Able and willing to work in all levels of sales
- Strong Analytical background
- Strong people skills
- Ability to identify new market opportunities
- Capable of identifying decision-makers and setting appointments with high-level managers
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to gain consensus across all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to build, manage and maintain a prospect pipeline
- Willing to travel – up to 20%
Full benefits package +
Be a part of a fast-growing organization.
Onsite fitness facilities.
A casual, comfortable dress code.
- This is a full-time, in-house position, and we will only be accepting applications from candidates that are legally entitled to work in Canada.