now browsing by category
Our client expanding business and have an immediate need for a motivated IT Sales Executive – Outside -Vancouver. They are a service provider of outsourced IT solutions tailored to small-to-medium sized organizations.
The team is focused on preventing IT issues from resulting in business interruptions, and data and financial loss and services are also designed to help business’ improve their network speed, performance, and stability, without the added expense of full-time IT department.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to a growing business by identifying prospects, initiating contact, and maintaining relationships with clients. You’ll have access to a completely defined sales process, funnel, and excellent CRM-management tool. With a focus on achieving customer satisfaction and deliverables, you will facilitate lead generation, provide technical consulting and analysis to understand client needs, as well as develop and present product and sales information.
Essential Skills and Qualifications – IT Sales Executive – Outside -Vancouver
- 3+ Years IT Sales Required.
- 3+ Years Outside Sales Required (within the Lower Mainland of BC).
- You are a Hunter who loves closing business and moving on to next target.
- Excellent understanding of sales process and strong qualifying & closing skills.
- Driven by closed deals and excellent commissions.
- You want to be a part of a close knit and growing team.
The successful candidate will be willing to learn industry specifics critical to this sales role and will be eager to gain training from a 25-year sales veteran within the industry. Once training is complete, this sales role will include developing and delivering quotes, scheduling presentations with existing customers, and creating new sales leads.
The client offers a highly competitive compensation program with a base salary, commissions, and bonuses based on sales performance. If you are a candidate who is proactive, hungry to close sales that will drive profitability, and can work in a fast-paced environment, then we want to meet you.
Inside Sales Professional – Software Solutions – Downtown Vancouver
Expected Earnings: $50 – $70K base salary – Target $100 – $130,000 Depending on experience.
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Work Experience: 3 to maximum 10 years
Our client is a leading provider of document processing solutions. By using their technology, clients can take advantage of advanced functionality within their applications, and speed up their processes. Their innovative products are used by some of the leading companies in the world.
As an Inside Sales Professional – Software Solutions; the primary responsibility will be to manage and close a pipeline of software license opportunities, while working closely with pre-sales teams and internal resources. We are seeking a strong closer who is highly motivated, intelligent and also a strong negotiator. *3-10 years experience required, no more no less!*
In return for your hard work and dedication, our client provides a competitive salary based on experience & qualifications along with a generous benefits package. Bonus potential based on output and unlimited career growth potential will also be provided by this company based in Downtown Vancouver.
Qualify and close new sales leads.
Proactively maintain relationships with accounts and identify future opportunities
Gain a deep understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of competing products, and effectively illustrate the value of our high-quality/market-leading solutions to prospects
Recognize high value sales opportunities
Identify opportunities using a consultative sales approach
Qualifications – Inside Technical Sales Representative – Downtown Vancouver
Required qualifications and experience:
- 3 to a maximum of 10 years experience selling complex business to business software products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A college or university degree in a Technical discipline or a background in technology sales
- Demonstrated success in using a consultative approach with key business and technical executives
- Consistent history of achievement, with demonstrated success of exceeding quotas
- A strong team player with a solid sales acumen
If you’ve sold hi-tech solutions and have a knowledge of the latest technology trends in web and mobile dev, and are seeking a vibrant growing company to work with, we want to hear from you.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary based on experience & qualifications.
- A generous extended benefits package.
- Bonus potential based on output.
- Unlimited career growth potential.
- An empowering, casual & flexible environment in their Vancouver Downtown offices.
Sales Representative – Woodworking Machinery – Surrey, BC
Expected Earnings Competitive Base Salary Excellent Commission plan
Work experience 8-10 Sales Years Experience
Our family-owned client is Canada’s largest national distributor of tooling machinery, with branches located across Canada. The client provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan to employees while offering a flexible and relaxed work environment within a results-oriented culture.
Working from our Head office in Surrey, BC and reporting to the VP of Sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing expanding the client’s Tooling and Supplies sales to the customer base.
-Develop a plan in cooperation with sales management, and the marketing department to increase sales of tooling.
-Build on our on line store success and increase products available on the store.
-Identify areas of potential for tooling sales and exploit these.
-Assist customers in fulfilling their tooling and supply needs, generating equipment leads where appropriate in the process
-Continue to update customer database so that they can best serve their customers on an ongoing basis and grow our company for the future
-Communicate with suppliers and enter purchase/sales orders to the company’s ERP system
-Track orders to ensure timely delivery
Required Skills & Experience – Sales Representative – Woodworking Machinery
1. Excellent sales acumen and closing skills
2. Knowledge of woodworking machinery and or tooling an asset
3. Marketing and website maintenance knowledge an asset
4. Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics software (CRM and Navison) an asset
6. Highly organized, with a high level of accuracy and thoroughness
7. Ability to take initiative and be proactive in follow through
8. Good oral and written communication skills
9. Highly motivated and energetic with a positive attitude
10. Keen interest in providing superior customer service
11. Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem solve, thinking ahead to anticipate customer needs
12. Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines